2011/06/01

Feeling so ENTHUSIASTIC IN Bakery now!!!!

Dont know why , these few days my enthusiatism in culinary art especially cake bakery is lingering around me especially today o.....I am so ravenous when I am thinking of what cake and desserts I will be going to bake...hihi...I want to bake many cakes for many people o....So delight and excited, cant wait for the moment that the oven is coming.....:)
But I really long time didnt make cheese cake already leh, dont know my standard will drop or not, just hope it wont , because my aunt will assist me*cheer happily*
Finally, all these oven, blender came already:)
Hmm , I am going to make onde-onde this weekend , I already told my aunt because I want her to buy the ingredients for me since JinLong Gohgoh request for want to eat this while we all also prefer to eat,hihi....Its the time for me to brandish my skills already~~~Anticipating
Let me list down my 'dream cake':
1.Oreo cheesecake---cz my colleagues just mentioned it during the lunch time
2.Japanese cheese cake---never try before
3.Others type cheese cake---cz their appearance so attractive and cute as me ^.^paiseh
4.Need to refer to the book later...:)
wait me ya

No comments:

Post a Comment