2011/06/07

The Beginning of Culinary Art

Hurray~~~
Eventually the brand new blender and the oven are reached my jinlong goh goh's house on Saturday~~~I dont know anything about them but I think they all quite costly and jinlong want to fix a small cupboard to put all these things in order to let my aunt make cake easily and convenient:)
Anyway, we all already had start baking our cake , ondeh-ondeh and kaya last days ago:) hihi but not so smooth lo because my aunt not so used to these new stuffs but it is better than me la because I totally don't know what is that and dont know how to adjust and fix all them because it is too complicated already...hihi
Here is the picture of my aunt making kaya for jinlong goh goh.....hihi.....

The kaya seems so smooth leh....Envy a bit hihi

My aunt was standing there for almost 1 hour to stir this kaya

No comments:

Post a Comment