2011/06/15

I need a Resolve

Today was a complete working day for me because Nellie came back from Thailand....Haiz...nothing special she brought for us , just some biscuit!
I like this durian dessert so much....hihi.....taste nice and QQ de :)
Recently , I keep dreaming of my grandmum these few days since she passed away last year.It was terrible for me because this kind of dream will be happen at least 3 or 4 times a week....aikz...is it an omen for me or want me to do something???? I really dont know but nobody can tell me also.....I need a guide from my teacher ,Master Leong. I really worry about this 1 since I cant help her anything:( I think I will call my teacher tonight since I long time didnt talk to my teacher already....miss him and Kexin , Jinvoon also....hihi

I prayed that my grandmum can rest in peace~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment