2011/06/03

1st time Hold the company"GOLD"key


Today is Saturday but I still need to work,really very tired. I am so brave because dare to sleep in the office for half an hour because there was ppl inside except Wendy and me so just sleep until my saliva come out . Once wake up then start checking the GST thing lo.After that , I feel no mood to continue ,plan to bring it back home to finish it....HIHI......Lazy girl really but no choice xp

Hmm, my cousin follow my aunt go back JB this morning lo, I feel quite reluctant to leave them leh, but no choice lo.I felt quite enjoy with them yesterday night, treated them MacD then we went to playground play swing....really like a childish girl, but I really miss this 'child' moment~~~

Tomorrow I am going to start my 1st part time job which is MILO Roadshow promoter near Ang Mo Kio there leh.....AIKS....very far but I am quite anticipating because I never try before.I must be hardworking and proactive to attract the pass-by to become my customer.I want many many commissions and I want this part time job for the whole month leh because my target salary for this part time job at least is 300 plus leh ,so I must be very hardworking and pray hard lo.....Hmmm, I sure can 1:)

No comments:

Post a Comment