2011/06/09

Happy just SMILE :)

Hello guys:) Today my mood was so nice without certain reason....LaLaLa........

1st thing is Nellie went off earlier because she is going to Thailand travel so nobody will 'watching' me so tight....kekeke
2nd thing is our sale manager was giving me a lollipop just now and he said because I am still young, strongly agree:)
3rd thing is Edwina treat me so good leh .She said want to give me a curtain for my room.....but I need to ask the permission from jinlong goh goh 1st......hope that he said 'OK'
4th thing is I cooked a lovely breakfast for my dear but I never heard any comment from him until now....YOR
5th thing is today I didn't go 'dabao' alone (no need take the 5 heavy fish soup)and all Ahwu help me take~~~Wendy is not so bad as they scolded, she return the money to me quickly without chasing
6th thing is I can done all my works efficiently even there are many things come together:)got improvement is it????
7th thing is I hope that the relationship between my aunt and me is better than last time and I really pray that it will last for these few months and future:)

Just SMILE for anyone , anytime , anywhere no matter how was your today:)
The most enchanting SMILE is come from the truly happiness:)
Happy just SMILE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment