2011/06/10

I hate Ulcer!!!!! I got done my works!!!


Today I cant even smile and talk loudly because of my irritating ulcer, make me so miserable:(
Eating so slow some more cant eat the hard food and only can chew by one side of mouth.....Aiks , I want to cry already la....Yesterday I still OK de but don't know why today this stupid ulcer become bigger already:( I really hate it so much.Haiz no choice, later borrow my dear 's medicine to put some on it .Hope that can disappear faster....

Yor....our sale manager,Melvin come to Edwina's place and praise her that she is so responsible then come and complain me that nothing to do there should help Edwina o....Yor...I told him that I already done all my works leh.....I don't care lo as long as he don't go complaining to Nellie ok already~~~really rubbish bin,hihi~~~

Edwina really brought me her curtain leh.....is gold colour one hihi.I go back and try whether can or not:) She is really so nice lo and keep giving me and wee xian the snacks:)Thanks a lot.
Tomorrow I need to work at Sengkang Compass Point there leh.....walao....futher again....aikz...I don't know how to go also...hihi

I feel grateful to many people and need to say 'THANK YOU' to all these people(my GOD people)--Edwina,Wee Xian, Wei Hong, Ms Chua and all of you who helping me in my works:)

No comments:

Post a Comment