2011/06/08

Phew~~~Luckily it is just a nightmare but is a very real and horrify dream.I was so scared because I scare that this kind of dream will really happen in my real life in the future>.<(touch wood)choi````I dont want:( I really will cry as like in the dream.I dreamed that my daddy and my dear was having the cancer and they will leave me soon.Meanwhile my dear told me that I cant go dating with other guy since he is not along with me:(OMG ,what is that?????I want to forget this dream totally forever.....I really don't know how to encounter this devastating circumstances, I only know how to cry:( I wonder how was my daddy now???? I scare that I will receive a bad new from my aunt about my daddy out of sudden........I think I will be very regretful and repent upon what we had done for these few years(we never go back kampung to visit them even once).So, I am thinking that whether I want to go back next year????As mummy said,he is still our daddy in the end.

Today Edwina gave me 1 peanut cookies and dumpling again....and she is so nice and generous because she brought her ' secret recipe' and borrow me to photocopy leh.She teach me what she had learnt:)Share what she knew:)hihi...Really thanks a lot:)

Yahoo, later I need to go withdraw my money lo ......but I always be frugal, never waste my money since I start working because now I really realize that is my 'blood sweat money'.Hihi...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment