2011/06/29

Muffins.....Yahoo!!!

Yahoo!!!This is the 2nd time I make muffins and this is the successful one without any assist from my aunt.....hihi....feel that already achieve my standard ")
Actually this time not me want to do myself instead of ordering by my aunt,hihi I think may be need to give some to my grandmum and grandfather.....So , I just bring one for my dear and four for my colleagues.Anyway , there are also not so much muffins , just only can made for around 15 servings.Well , as long as it is delicious then OK already:)
Lets we see the comments:
Sky : The muffins is better(I don't know compared to what?)
Edwina: It is not bad....OK a~
WeeXian:OK a....(I am quite satisfied when I saw her face like so delicious.)
My aunt: It was quite nice(then ask jinlong goh goh to try)

Lets see my 1st time and second time 's muffins~~~

1st time.....~ding ding ding~paiseh because I putted too full until it flowed out...AIKZ

This is the 2nd time.....YEAH:) So successful~~I did it alone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment