2011/06/17

Nobody accompany me go to WORK

Yesterday my dear was going back to KL alone because I cant accompany him go back even he requested me...I really dont want to take 2 days of unpaid leave while my dear no need.Anyway, we are still got opportunity to go back together ,hihi. But I am alone these few days because nobody accompany me go working o...alone....nvm.....I need to learn to be more independent since I need to leave him for 2 more months.I think I cant lo:(

Yesterday Edwina praised me I am so Naive, straight , retarded , and so cute...hihi and then laughed at me....hihi.....anyway....I was always like that.....I am always so blur and absent-minded btw>.<
Melvin's wife also brought us the Kiwi cheesecake(actually it was not)for us, it was so delicious and nice look....I wish that I can do that also....I think I can ba xp

Tonight I am going to do many things-make many call to many people, surf Internet , start to sketch for my 2 essays, clean my face ,prepare for tml part time job,so I need to sleep late tonight....Aikz

I already start missing him .....I think he also....I hope so....

No comments:

Post a Comment