2011/06/02

An ordinary yet meaningful moment in the day


Hihi, as usual my dear accompany me go to work while he go to school. On the train , he like to do many things for me....feel not so natural but feel warm sometimes, hihi~~~
He like to hug me so much in the train ....
He like to kiss my cheeks and mouth in the train also...
He like to say 'I love U' on my both ears in the train too....
He like to act like a giraffe in the train....
He like to hold my waist tightly in the train.....
He like to let me touch her tummy in the train(actually he dont like,hihi)
He like to ask for my goodbye kiss in the train....
He like to lean against the glass in the train because he want me to lean on him....
He like to push me into the train when there are crowd in the train....
He like to ask me stand properly in the train because I always move backwards because he like to act as a giraffee.....
He like to accompany me go working on Saturday then he will start nagging that like never take mrt before, hihi.....
He like to squeeze my nose in the train, weird and funny.....
He like to do anything in the train as long as I like...:)
He like to repeat the things above in the train....
But today he did something unusual, because he want to put something inside my bags without my attention.Finally, he can did it successfully because I pretend that I never see what he trying to do...hihi...let him happy awhile:)Anyway, thanks a lot for the writing,quite meaningful and memorable~~~I like it

I dont know why, but as I told him before.I just got 6 months to accompany you so you should accompany me to take train every day,after that, there will be no more chance like this:)
So, I do appreciate so much and hope you will do so:)





No comments:

Post a Comment