2011/06/25

A Loving and Relaxing Saturday

What do you think about Saturday?
You all guys will thinking of sleeping till late morning and may be will go for shopping with friends or family then will go yamcha with buddies till midnight......Oh ya.....that's what we as a teenager will plan for every lovely Saturday.
But unfortunately , I still need to work for alternative Saturday due to the office's suck management(come to office just to waste the electricity only and also my sleeping time).As usual , I go to work with my dear's accompany since I already rested for 2 weekends......hihi.........actually I didnt rest enough for these 2 weekends because I went for MILO roadshows event secretly.

Today I got no chance to work for this MILO roadshows already(sob sob) but nothing can be done lo.Luckily I meet one guy in the mrt this morning......Guess who??? Is the MASCOT who is so handsome....hihi....I am so happy suddenly may be I bump into someone whom I want to see . Anyway , I just wish that we can be a good friend:)
One of the supervisor--Alex and XinYan

Later need to ask my dear to help me type the article titled 'Children Day'.Yeah.....I wish that mine can be selected and published in the newspaper cz I want to make sure my standard Ok or not???I think I need to add oil :)

No comments:

Post a Comment