2011/06/06

I feel so cold and pain of my bone....is it sick???

Today I felt so uncomfortable with this air-con because my hand temperature is so cold and my hand is painful through the bone inside....aikz....is it the sign of falling sick????I don't hope so because I need to work and I don't want take MC because I cant get my daily salary...:( part time job cant find, some more now need to plan for going back to KL end of this month or beginning of July...hmmm....dont know yet, will discuss with my dear later:)

The tormenting headache is make me so suffer and want rest.I think may be I slept too late around 12am yesterday night.Aikz...too bad.I had bring the onde-onde to office today for my colleagues to try but the result is quite disappointed due to nobody can finish it:(Edwina just eat 2 while WeeXian don't want to eat(she already eat 3 dumplings)and Nellie,Kelvin and Wendy just have 1 each.Hmm....nvm ba, I will try my best to do for the next time.So, I dint take any photo for this onde-onde because it dint look so attractive...paiseh

I dint tie up my hair today because I want to curl my hair naturally hihi, but cant while my hair will look very messy when dint comb it frequently...aiks...too bad.My colleagues also dint comment much about my hair.But this is the 1st time that they all saw my hair that dint tied up....hihi...

Btw today is the Dragon Boat Festival as well as my mother's Chinese birthday, don't know they got eat dumplings or not???hihi But luckily I had eaten 2 dumplings that made from Edwina(the chef in the office)some more I still bring 1 dumpling back home since my dear request it,but I don't know should give it to who~~~my dear or my aunt???Aiks...how a???If my dear want it then give to him lo,if not I will give to my aunt.OK ba:)

Anyway, later I must remember to call my mum and wish her 'Happy Birthday and Happy Dumpling Day'.With my utmost sincerity, I wish that all the Chinese can enjoy today,tomorrow,the day after tomorrow,and tml,tml,tml,tml..........

No comments:

Post a Comment