2011/06/13

I miss YESTERDAY so much

Yesterday was the third day of my part time job as a MILO roadshow promoter :) and this day was also the happiest day among the three days because hit the highest sales...hihi:) We finished all the MILO products before 12.30pm then we went for lunch together with Kiki , Zhi Xiong , Alex ,Xin Yan. Don't know why I can be so easily so fast get along with them just like good buddy such as Alex who like to kidding and talking rubbish but made me laugh so much:) What a coincidence, Just want to tell you all that he just live in the block beside my block at the same street , HAHA.....I really stunned when I heard this.....I think this is our affinity.And also Xin Yan who is the china jovial girl , I chatted so much with her even we 1st time work together in foreign country:)

During the half day of working , I was really so delight with them even not in the air-con mall but we dint have any stress because we can just shout as loud as we can~~~'MILO promotion.....FREE Milo~~~' Really funny yet happy because my supervisor , Alex just praised me for my ability of speaking Bahasa Malaysia.....LOL....nothing to be proud also because here is S'pore but I just need him to recommend me for the future event jobs:) anticipating

Well.....how about today leh????Today is quite boring for me in the office even Nellie not in but Victor is coming back and also ask me go into his room because need to teach me how to chase payment politely....=.=Sienx but no choice....

OK ba nothing much for today .Later need to go my dear's school ,SP to accompany him for dinner since my aunt dint cook dinner for tonight:) see him later....

P/S:Today my tears almost run out from my eyes because I was so touched once I saw the paper slip from my dear.I can feel his sincerity this time:) I think I really love him more and more from day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment