2011/06/23

Muffins & MILO Roadshow~~~

Yeah:) Eventually and also this is my 1st time make the muffins(I don't know is cupcakes or muffins actually)hihi....hmm....I was very happy in making this muffins especially we 3 very enjoy the process because we just like a family , they 2 so keen to help me from the beginning to the end especially Jinlong goh goh.....nice:) I really like this feeling of the spirit of help and support each other . I pray that this kind of relationship can last as long as they can:) We were very excited once we saw the mixture of muffins start to expand but it start to flow out from the cup until the the whole tray was occupied with the mixture , so wasting....Aikz...but it smell nice:)

The time was elapsing as fast as we blinking eye...hihi.....This week is the last week of the MILO roadshow already , I feel so reluctant to leave them because I am so happy when work with all those girls and guys , I can acquaint with so many new buddy who are so friendly and nice...some more the mascots are so handsome hihi:) Unfortunately , I dint work for this week leh....sad:( I really want WORK!!!!

I miss all the happy moments with everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment