2011/06/20

I think I am sick

This morning I was still very OK.But don't know why I start feeling uncomfortable in the office, I think is because of the dumpling that I eat this morning:(
My bones feel pain and cold inside especially my hands.....aikz....somemore my headache is very torturing....I am a weak girl absolutely!!!!Indeed!!!
I don't have enough sleep and water while I keep having the terrible nightmare....I hate this so much:( I got the phobia of dreaming already.

Btw, this morning is the "GIFT" morning because Edwina distribute many things for us again...hihi...got clothes and biscuits and Kelvin also bought us some crackers .....Yahoo , many things to eat but I really don't have much appetite to enjoy this:(
Anyway, thanks to them.

Nothing much about today.Just pray that I can have a sweet and nice sleep without disturbing of all those nightmare , if not I really will become weaker from day to day.And I can don't fall sick in this few months:)

No comments:

Post a Comment