2011/05/31

Tired almost exhausted..AIKZ

Walao.....this (previous) post I type for so long and thinked so long but I deleted it unpurposely.....SHIT...fine...I really don't have any mood to redo all the writings already la but it was so meaningful lo because all about my sleeping time...HIHI....nvm now I write briefly ba for your overview and my memory....I can sleep anytime at everywhere as long as the weather not so hot until I sweating:

1.Sleeping while having my meal but only when I chewing my food la after that I will open my mouth and eye
2.Sleeping during the lessons but it is normal for the students now.I will wake up myself once my saliva come out from my mouth....abnormal but I don't care XP
3.Sleeping in the car once I board the car especially when I was on the way from 'gai gai'.
4.Sleeping on the sofa while on the way doing homework without changing pyjamas.
5.Sleeping on the friends home's sofa after playing crazy with friends without bothering them.
6.Sleeping even during the working times..AIKS...it is too bad
7.Sleeping while walking but of course need a people's guide

Still got many types of sleeping styles....update you all whenever I remember....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment