2011/05/26

Part time job~~~Now I come!!!!

Well....Since I nothing to do and so free in the office then I come to blogging lo...hihi
Aiks, the auntie(Nellie) keep staring on my PC see what is the website I surf for....bleh xp don't want bother her because I already done all my works already and she don't want give me any works...Very boring leh like this(so I am quite happy when I knew that I no need working here but actually not)

Recently , I really very hardworking to find many many part time jobs but until now I never be success even 1 part time job due to me is holding the working permit...AIKS...stupid.Therefore, this time I wont be so stupid already don't want tell them my working permit,if not I will never get a part time job.Hmm , later I am going to a training and briefing for the coming part time job as a beverage promoter , don't know will be success or not.I wish that I really can be success this time(pray hardly and sincerely) since my dear always ask me don't go do but I insist that I want so I must prove to him that I really can get a part time job and I must make sure that I cant afford it and I cant complain to him ,if not I will be nagged by him non-stop.GAMBATEH!!!
He really don't know why I keep insisting that want have a part time job because he was thinking that I not enough money . Actually not really because of this this matter , because I want buy many things for my family especially my brothers and mother,aunt also and my friends too.
Seriously , I need the extra money for it , some more I need to save the money as much as possible that I can earn!!! I don't want to tell him 1st because now I haven't achieve all those 'secrets' yet , but I must be very confident in myself that I sure can do it even you are not agree with it but I really need your support all the way.Hope that you can really understand me.......Just because that I am the eldest in the family but you are the youngest in your family!!

Anyway, I need to achieve my goals and target once the golden opportunity present itself as long as I am doing the right things for you all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment