2009/06/05

A Complicated day 4 Mi


HAHA.....long time no swimming already....dunno how bout my today swimming session...hihi....but quite excited 2 swim 4 today cz nid 2 jump into the water but mi reli reli nt dare 2 jump into the water,may b too long no swim edi...aikz.....so bad!!!!!!!Therefore no improvement 4 today swimming sesion...nvm,i will try my best next time.....no picture 4 the swimming o.....after swimming so hard 4 today.den my back felt so pain o...reli long time no exercise...hihi,lazy ma.....so wen swimming I almost forgot the 'FROG STYLE" edi....

I still online at night after back from swimming,cz miss ahgoh...hmmm....den juz chit chat wif him,but my mum juz keep nagging at mi,I reli dun like my mum always being like this,make mi so frustrated wif her,but I dun wan argue wif her always,cz she is still my mum.But I cried finally....I standed st the balcony there n see the night sky.....dunno wad should I do wif my mum again....wuwuwu...:( sad...I wish my mum will understand mi one day....hihi :)
A Complicated Day 4 Mi...Hopeful but Upset Finali

No comments:

Post a Comment