2009/06/19

Yield 2 Transfer School....but I m still a hapi student in Cochrane

I m still a happy student
Since last week,Pn Tan let us knew that our transfering school cases ended up wif failure.No one can be accepted,its so unbelievable.AIKZ....Firstly,I torment with this,because my aunt becomes so insist suddenly,she always boost me 2 transfer 2 MBS,dunno Y???but let nature take its course is the best solution.Always tell myself tat dun be so irritate wif that incident again.Therefore,I have yield 2 transfer school eventually.But i think my friends,especially SIOW EE will be hesitate 2 leave me and now she will be more delight with me,HAHA......:)May be they wont...:(

Today miss ahgoh so much until i cant concentrate in studying at all time no matter at school or at home.So he had made me so moody in the whole day,my brain is blank,he always appears in my mind.DONT WANT!!!!!HELP ME!!!!!But every one dun be so paranoid,because i also dun know what i had thought,what i had felt,what i had done with him?????

MY HEART IS FULL OF MISGIVINGS AT HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment