2009/06/27

HAHA,ITS TIME 2 TAKE SOME PHOTOS( get the hair cut edi)
the colour of this moment is so beautiful.like it!!!!!!!!! our kitchen looks so dark but luckily still got a candle
my cousin is doing his homework very hardworking hahah,cc my cousin funny look
Before our dinner,the light become bright again
Today is his birthday,is the boy who i liked him very much before,but not now...... hmm.i remember 2 wish him yesterday night,but i m not the first person who wish him even i wish i can be the first person who give the birthday wish,but no choice!!!!!TATS OVER,I cant always look backwards but look forwards,because i know i sure will cry 1 when i flash back everythings about him,HAIZ.....!!!! SO,i juz want 2 wish him again here:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope i can forget about him but not the things about him!!!!
Tonight i didnt out yam cha with my good friend,JIN VOON,sorry my friend,i wont fly your aeroplane again...hihi,thz 4 yr patient waiting today....i know u wont get rage with me,rite???cz u r a understanding good friend 4 me forever,hihi.....next time i will wait 4 u de no matter how long i need 2 wait 4 u....juz as a punishment 4 me la....ok???
Suddenly our block getting the failure of electricity,my home living room suddenly become so dark but still can see the scene from the balcony,hihi...but we all havent take our dinner o.....n my cousin need 2 finish his homework as soon as possible,but what can he do now!!!!!juz do his homework at the main door there cz there is a light along the pathway...hoho....so funny la!!!!!!!!!but my living room become bright again before our dinner start,HAHA!!!!!!

EVERYTHING MUST HAVE ITS ENDING ,DONT ALWAYS LOOK BACKWARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment