2009/06/05

Take Photo Is very Interesting n Memorable

We all 3 at jusco chit chat
Pei mun n Mi
2 weeks HOLIDAY juz around the corner cz tml is the beginning of this holiday.Holidays should b the happiest moment 4 us but still gt many many homework 4 mi 2 finish,aikz.....wad the things I most lazy 2 do...but no choice lolz.....nid a good basic in the lower6 o..so nid GAMBATEH lo.....

After a tiring studying in skul,we go jusco meet my frend,PEI MUN .Quite excited 2 meet her,haha,bcz she is my best partner n closest frend during my f4 n f5.....but take few picture wif her la compared 2 siow ee.....hoho...but nvm , still my good friend wad...hihi,,,,wish tat we can b the good friend as long as we can....I dun hope tat will b forever,juz hope tat we can appreciate wad we have gone through together b4,tats reli reli vital in my memory.....hmmm......

Besides studying,I plan 2 do some exsercise too,I like 2 swim n play basket ball,so I nid 2 wait 4 my brothers back n play together,tats wad i wish 4 this holiday,it must can b real 1.hihi:)

I LIKE 2 TAKE PHOTO WIF ANYONE BCZ I WAN 2 HOLD ON EVERY MOMENT WIF EVERYONE NO MATTER HOW SWEET OR HOW BITTER IT IS....:) :(

No comments:

Post a Comment