2009/06/06

The Pity Cat


tat pity cat o,but cant c its face
Today I follow my aunt go to market at PANDAN JAYA.I had saw something tats so cute,is the 1st time I feel not so scare n geli of the pet.Tats a little kitten tat located at the corner of the stall,i quickly took a photo 2 it..hihi.cz too cute n pity.there was no anybody 2 pay attention of it.!But i dun care bout ppl sight,i took a photo 4 it despite the pass-by aunty ,uncle look at mi wif a weird sight....I juz wan 2 remind myself tat how a pity animal being issolated in a stranger place, tats reli reli pity n alone....:( but no choice ,tats its fate!!!!!!!!

HAIZ.....2 weeks no c my student lo.....ALVIN.....no tuition wif him....but i quite miss him bcz i know tat he is a good n gentle boy......also can b a good n understanding friend.....next time i muz ajak him out 2 yam cha.....juz have a chit chat wif our sharing n sincere heart.....hmmm......cc gt opportunity o nt,cz he stay at Kajang o...so far from mi...:(last but nt the least,I would like 2 wish him :Good luck n try his best in his SPM 4 this year,I will always support my student 1.....hihi...

DONT NEVER REGRET OF WAD WE HAD DONE BEFORE

No comments:

Post a Comment