2009/06/06

The 1st Movie In The Holiday

my good frend -JIN VOON
mi o.....yoyo....

the tallest guy in our class

our new frend-moon moon

he like 2eat apple pie

tOO many french-fried edi

our MCDONALD meal
I had watched my 1st movie in this holiday lu.....quite hapi wif my frend....JIN VOON.....the 17AGAIN quite wondering n amazing 2 watched....we watched at MID VALLEY,before tat we had our lunch at MCDONALD,cz cheap....hihi...no money ma.....den no ppl belanja...hihi.....

But the most unforgotten incident was the moment while waiting at KTM station.....reli reli reli terrible .....AIKZ......my 1st time 2 take KTM ,I will never forgot this day....cz i had waited 4 almost 2 hrs,isnt the KTM fault,is reli reli too many ppl edi,people moutain people sea,until cant move even 1 step,n still gt police.....OMG.....luckily i m still have my gentleman friend 2 accompany mi 2 wait ,hihi....wen reached home already 8pm....took my 3hrs in this suffering journey from MID VALLEY....but it is still a memorable day 4 my friend n mi....hihi:)

FRIEND IS THE PEOPLE WHO WONT LET MI FACE THE TROUBLE ALONE N WILL ACCOMPANY MI ALWAYS WEN I NEED THEM

No comments:

Post a Comment