2009/06/14

my cousin was trying 2 get the ball from my team member
the broad n comfortable basketball court.like it!!!!!!!!!!

MY elder brothe is a humorous guy
MI ....HIHI...try 2 shoot the ball.......
MY younger brother is a quite handsome boy.....n my ahzai...
here is the creative background
my team n our 'enemy'....yoyo!!!!!!!
My brother finally came back in this holiday,i feel so delight n excited cz can play basketball with them .....hihi....both of my brother is quite geng 1.....den mi is so weak 1....but they didnt bully this sister n teached mi many skills ,.After the basketball 'TRAINING',we went to the night market 2 have a walk......hapi hapi....but will feel so hesitate 2 leave them back 2 their school.but no choice ,WAD I CAN DO???juz can feel upset in my heart without expressing out my emotion..aikz.....THX my 2 brothers 2 accompany me 2 chat until midnight,cz he is a patient listener 4 mi.I will appreciate them especially when they are not around mi.....:(But is a memorable day 4 mi.....:)

BEING APPRECIATIVE AND GRATEFUL 2 ALL OF MY SIBLINGS
..

No comments:

Post a Comment