2009/06/05

My Cooking Session

good look o not?my dinner
my colourful vege

my tomato omelette,but more look like taufufa...hihi
AIKZ....this is the 1st time ppl comment I m so mature....yer....before tat many ppl still commenting I look juz like a kid.0_0 but this time answer let mi feel so disappointed,hihi....nvm la.....juz forget bout it......hope i wont listen this comment again!!!!!!!

Finally holiday start edi.....I was being a chef at home today.I dunno wad is the name of my dinner menu o.....juz give a name tat i created 1..hihi....hmmm...got :TOMATO OMELETTE,COLOURFUL VEGE.Tats all!!!!!but unluckily my finger was boiled by the pot wen cooking,hihi,cz oso long time didnt touch the kitchen stuff edi...hihi..paiseh.....cc my result n give mi some good comment o.....DUN JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER !!!!!!Finally my family enjoyed the meal wif mi....tats from my sincerity o...so all meal were finished edi,haha......hapi.....

EAT EAT EAT BUT ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY N HAPI HAPI HAPI

No comments:

Post a Comment