2009/06/05

Wad is the Defination of the Friendship

the fire finally 'ON' edi,hihi............

tats MI......hihi........

our naked feet after walking in the farm


our slim feet..........c my 1,special one....



our colourful bags......
Today our class organize a trip go to the organic farm,I sure will join the trip bcz there was my frend ,I thought this day will b a happy enjoyable day 4 mi,but tats all nt in my good estimation o...reli reli so disappointed n sad wif my frend, cz there some problem occured between us.....aikz.....reli reli so down....cz sometimes she will dump mi alone,but sometimes she will care about mi,dunno wad la. I dun like this type of communication,sometimes being warm but sometimes being cold wif mi.Frendship should be permanent,should not gt any changes between the friend. I hope tat we can b the best friend forever,but dunno wad will happen 4 the next moment.....the best way is LET THE NATURE TAKE ITS COURSE ba....dun think too much.....juz keep wishing n wishing.....=_=

When we arrive there juz putted down all our bags together,m juz go hav a visit in the organic farm wif our naked legs.This is my 1st time walk 4 a long journey without wearing shoes,but still ok 4 mi bcz the land quite wet n soft soft de,quite comfortable de...hihi...the volunteer juz keeping explaining the name n types of the vegetables while i juz keep tooking photo wif my friends ,hihi.....:)Until afternoon, we have our cooking session in 2 groups.My group so bad la.Nid so long time tat fire juz on....but tats my 2nd time ma...hihi....after having our meals,den we pack up n back home...

DUNNO WAD IS THE ACTUAL DESTINATION OF THE FRIENDSHIP

No comments:

Post a Comment