2009/06/06

A Tiring Day

hihi,good look o not?
today very hot,nid 2 wear sun-glasses
Today is my 2nd time go to the petrol station by my own.I nid 2 refill the petrol alone o.quite panic...hihi....so the panic reli bring mi drop into the trouble,AIKZ...Quite embarrased wif it.....bcz i refill the petrol until I didnt discover the petrol overfulled edi,the petrol flew out edi,I m so scare cz scare fo boming !!!!!!!hihi....dun scoff at mi!!!!!luckily,i seek help from the worker there....den ended up wif my steady mood again....hoho:)

Today I am a driver of my sister n cousin cz nid 2 fetch them go to tuition at Connaught there,nt too far,still ok 4 mi....cz this is nt my 1st time edi.....I feel quite confidence of my driving session but feel reli disappointed of my parking skills,cz reli so suck!!!!!!nid 2 practice more n more,if not muz let ppl hon at mi....:(

PRACTICE PARKING MAKES PERFECT

No comments:

Post a Comment