2009/06/26

MY FEET PALM BECOME SO UGLY FINALLY
SEE SEE MY FEET PALM......
Actually today is my hopeful day but it ended up with hopeless.....AIKZ,hate the feeling of hopeful become hopeless.....I juz think that i can get my new n my first spectacles but that is too expensive 4 me if need 2 pay all by myself....AIYO....nvm la.....BUT when i tell my mum about my wish ,she juz say she will bring me go 2 a optical shop 2 get a new spectacles ,HAHA!!!!Quite happy ,hope my mum will try her best 2 make her promise become true.....I will thanks 2 her,MUM.....SO i will b longed 4 my new n my first spectacles with a grateful heart ....:)
But i accompany SIOW EE walk n walk 2 find the eligible nt even from price n oso pattern,we two from TIMES SQUARE walk 2 SUNGEI WANG ,n walk back 2 the TIMES SQUARE ,n juz keep wandering around these 2 places(my bag very heavy),finally we can find our ideal shop!!!!!!YAHOO!!!! But when i reached home,i discovered my feet palm got a big 'BUBBLE",may be i walked too much non-stop edi today....but nt pain la.....so geli when i saw the big bubble,so i breaked the bubble ,until it disappear,hihi!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment