2009/06/21

Make SUSHI 4 my friend ,my family n Ahgoh

these are the photos which i snapped when i woke up in the midnight
so miss him at the night
I will b OK after he back
I will b always hapi hapi one.....
Coincidentally,I make sushi with my current good partner, SIOW EE.She showed her enthusiasm in culinary so sudden,make me also full of zeal 2 accompany her 2 achieve her aspiration.She want 2 make sushi 4 her father as a gift during FATHER'S DAY .We make sushi with our earness and our loviness......until the good appearanced and sure delicious sushi were done!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!
After that,I brought some sushi 4 my AHGOH as his bentol before he back 2 SINGAPORE.Haiz.....reli reli reli feel hesitate 2 leave him,want 2 cry!!!!!!but the memorable moment in this holiday is curi-curi out with him and he make me a call for almost 4,5 days continuous,I feel so pleasant although not too much topic between us!!!But I will appreciate that very much.THX Ahgoh!!!!!!
This afternoon 3pm,he will depart back 2singapore edi.At school,my heart is counting down the time he dapart.:(Yesterday night,I didnt receive any call from him because i slept early,quite upset....:( no choice.I always tell myself it's will be OK 4 mi when the time is passing by....hopefully:)I woke up in the midnight around 2am and cant sleep until 4.15am cz my mind is full of many many trivial things,HAIZ....:(then today i feel so sleepy in the last 2 periods(Account)....:(but when i juz reach home i received ahgoh call ,haha.....quite happy.....:)

MISSING SOMEONE ALL THE TIME UNTIL DUNNO WHAT I HAD DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment