2009/05/28

Miserable of Thinking Someone


Today I feel so moody at skul cz of the yesterday incident of ahgoh again!!!!argued wif ahgoh again....aikz...so suck n sad,despair!!!dunno wad he think actually.now I juz realize tat he is he,I didnt feel any ahgoh feeling from him again!!!!!!:( dunno wad happen !???finally my tears roll down my cheeks uncontrolly......I wan 2 let him know again but dun hav this encourage.....now I juz know ahgoh cant b ahgoh again.....Am i think too much of it?????very miss ahgoh a!!!!!!!!H e said he wont find mi again if i feel uncomfortable wif him,mi reli dunno how 2 do????

ahgoh frend again......wen finish skul,I waited 4 my aunt at the bus stop as usual,I hope tat can meet ahgoh 2 frends o n greet them.....finally i oso got met them...I say BYE-BYE wif honsim but may b he is too tall den cant c mi,mi juz say bb 2 the pole.yor...so fish !!!!!but i oso got said bye-bye wif yenchin ,he got reply mi,hihi!!!!!!!!today i cant smile n eat properly cz there was a big ulcer in my mouth,so suffering!!!!!!!:( wan 2 tell ahgoh but....aikz...nvm!!!!!!!!!!!!juz let all of my frend know bout mi......

Some skul teacher also quite suck.cz like 2 nagging at us.....den siow ee n I juz hav our chit chat paper wen teacher is nagging in front ,hoho!!!!cc our paper.....got many small small letters but wad is writing on the paper is meaningful n memorable!!!!!!!!!hihi......

MISERABLE OF THINKING SOMEONE WHEN HE IS NOT AROUND US

No comments:

Post a Comment