2009/05/06

A Motivated Day......

hmmm.....today when I walked 2 my house at night,I feel so lonely n down because there was no anybody accompany mi 2 walk along the journey back home even the back home way so short,I oso feel so long n long.Before that ahgoh was beside mi 2 walk along wif mi .....that was a so warm night bcz I can feel that there was a reliable n broad shoulder 2 lend mi when I reli nid it,but I dun even have the courage 2 ly on tat shoulder.....dunno y???
Ahgoh went back 2 singapore edi lo....mi cried again.....cant control my tears from rolling down my cheeks....but he couldnt see this time,but I juz let him know.I feel so hesitate 2 leave him 2 go there,but I nothing 2 do,juz wish tat he can has his good life at there.
I quite miss him one.....hihi.My F6 wanna 2 start on next Monday.Quite panic n excited o.....nvm,I still got frend 2 accompany mi.....hihi,hope we can get used 2 the new skul environment n can study hard in order 2 achieve my new aspiration 4 this year!!!!!!GAMBATEH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment