2009/05/01

A hopeful day become a hopeless day.....so down.......


Today i feel very down n hopeless bcz a hopeful day become a hopeless day finally....:(want 2 out wif ahgoh oso canot ,always got many difficult circumstances,my aunt n my mum say many many things bout tat thing are impossible happen,is they think too much.I reli feel very despair tat my mum n my aunt dont believe mi,they think tat mi is a the gal who has not my principle.....I want to tell them tat i m not tat type of girl.I want 2 tell them ahgoh is ahgoh,bf is bf, i wont over the limit.I juz want 2 make our relationship become more closer as the brother n sister,but this cant b easy 2 do. M y mum n my aunt will got so many misunderstanding wif mi since they all know want 2 out wif ahgoh always.Such as today,i cant out wif ahgoh again ,my mood become so down in this whole day.....now I reli dun like 2 talk too much wif my aunt n my mum,how??????sad....disappointed......despair.....down.....hopeless eventually......


No comments:

Post a Comment