2009/05/11

What A Annoying Day!!!!!!




Today we all went to the new skul in the excited panic n hopeful mood,but we went back in the disappointed,frustrated mood!!!!reli very suck the COCHRANE.....haiz.....SIOW EE is in the cleft stick now,mi too.because I wan 2 transfer 2 the MBS too as I told all the ppl who had asked mi where I will go 2 study o....Now,wad la?nid 2 pay the fees 1st,haiz.....nothing 2 say bout this transfer skul matter la,so annoying lolz!!!!

Ahgoh a,help!!!!!Mi quite miss him in these days tat I didnt online...hihi.....today morning goh sms n make a call 2 mi 2 wake mi up around 5.45am,feel so heart-warming. I wish tat he will always do so 4 mi..... but I afraid of I will thinking of him until overfloat edi.Tats not good.

Yesterday is the MOTHER'S DAY,I bought a white dress 4 my mother as the mother's day 's present.....this is thhe 1st time I buy the present 4 my mum,I feel quite pleasent even the dress used up my almost RM60!!!!!but I feel very hapi wen I saw the broad grin on her face wen she received the present from her daughter....hmmm,I wan 2wish all the MOTHER hav a wonderful n warm MOTHER'S DAY wif their filial piety children......from my utmost sincerity..........

The last word from mi 4 today is LET THE NATURE TAKE ITS COURSE

No comments:

Post a Comment