2009/05/22

PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION my name tag n tie n nothing from siow ee....




different expression,but mi like mine one more,hohoh


MI ah ah ah!!!!!!!!!cool not.....??????


quite hapi during the photography session

This is the 2nd week I stay at COCHRANE,feel still okok onli....but today mi ppl at the COCHRANE,but my heart still hanging on the MBS there!!!!!!! I reli scare tat the feeling of the failure 2 transfering skul o......so fish too.....hope my frend wont scoff at mi wen mi still stay COCHRANE juz bcz of cant enrol into the MBS.!!!!!yor:( Everything I met in the COCHRANE now is like a bed of rose bcz there is a sincere companion beside mi,the companion is my frend ----SIOW EE .....dunno when our relationship become better days by days.....hihi.....scaring tat mi will feel so hesitate 2 leave her wen I wan 2 go MBS!!!!!!huhuhu......aikz.....nvm.....lat the nature take its course ba!!!!!
Hmmm.....quite miss ahgoh de....but no choice lo....miss oso nid 2 hide in my heart!!!hihi....hmmm.....let talk bout ahgoh frend.....the cool cool 1.....yenchin....he dun like 2 smile....mi never c he smile at mi...haiz...so mi oso wont so longed 4 his any smile again.....but today got a miracle----today is the 1st time he smile at mi wen I waited 4 my aunt at the bus stop...mi quite embarrased n panic wen saw him approached mi nearer n nearer....finally he give mi a bye bye smile!!!!!hihi......feel pleasant lo.....:)tats wad the feeling wen ppl giv u a smile even not a broad grin....the other 1 is the taller guy.....I saw his almost every action is similar 2 ahgoh,make mi will think of ahgoh wen i saw him.....yor.....but he look more frendly compare to the cool cool guy....hope tat mi can keep the good relationship wif them!!!!!!!!!
HEY!!!Today my partner n I hav a funny funny photography session in the class o....quite excited n panic...cz this session is a secret mission 4 us...hihi .....come on.....let we cc wad interesting things tat is the 1st time we try at the class today!!!!!!!......A NEW CHALLENGE 4 MI 2 BECOME A COCHRANE









No comments:

Post a Comment