2011/07/17

My Favourite Fast Food


Hehe~~~I don't know when do I start loving all those fast food in Singapore???I think may be from the day I start working here because I have my own money so can eat whatever I can especially the fast food some more nobody restrict me here( quite free here).And some times I will feel guilty to my mum and my teacher for not eating vegetarian in this period:( So, I think I need to be a vegetarian again when I fly to Sabah.....Can I???

Once again , I told my dear that I wan to eat Long John Silver but he said he don't want eat fast food tonight o.....After struggling with no idea then he said OK la, go eat Long John Silver since we also said whatever la (hihi...actually he know I like to eat)
There were always many people during the weekend especially all those family.There was a new set launched there and I ordered that one.My dear said it was nice in Tom Yam taste. Finally my dear paid the bill for me again....Thank you my dear :) Want a kiss or not???I know you sure want it so claim from me next time:)


No comments:

Post a Comment