2011/07/11

Feeling panic leh

Really start feeling panic from last week till now because of the result of IPTA's application...Aikz....dont know will get it or not but I really wish that I can get it as what I wished.
Thanks my God~~~

Yesterday night I made the cheese cupcake with my dear(this is the 1st time).....hihi but end up with failure due to the cupcake quite hard yet edible luckily...hihi
Then, I eat the most and I brought 2 for my colleagues to try in order to find out the cause of my failure....Thanks to Edwina:)



The time really elapsed as fast as we blinking our eyes.....today is Monday but it will be Friday soon later....I still thinking of want to go for jogging in SP or not???I scare that I don't have enough energy to do so:( AIKZ....ask my dear ba

I do hate my 'little reddish' so much because it is torturing me so much every time:( very pain leh until I want to cry sometime:( I want see back the Chinese doctor but cant find the time...aikz anyway just let the nature take its course:)

No comments:

Post a Comment