2011/07/22

1st time I get it in even this is the 1st time

Happy~~~Delight~~~Cheer~~~
Actually not a big deal la.....just that my essay had been chosen in the Internet.And this was my very 1st time to get this.The essay title is 'Children Day' . At the 1st glance at this topic , I really no idea of what should I writing about my Children Day a????Luckily my inspiration and my help me to accomplish this essay from the beginning to the end. Even I know that most of the people nowadays wont cherish our mother language already , I will try my best to preserve our Cina language.Once got the chance , I will write the essay and share with you all those keen in Cina:)
Now I planning for the 2nd time of 'tou gao'....Aikz....I cant write Chinese over here.

P/S: Until now I also receive any money from the ChinaPress there....wait lo~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment