2011/07/09

Botanic Garden

HiHi....Eventually I can went to one of the Singapore tourism attractions----Botanic Garden located Orchard area there.I think this time I felt so happier and enjoyed than the Chinese Garden trip because there was no glaring sun instead of still got some shaded area for us to rest....hihi....
Therefore, I got a nice mood to take photo until I can take around 2oo plus photos.....hihi...nice ya and also need to thank my dear for being so patient to take all the photo as I demanded.....Thanks a lot.....You are my ideal partner and private photographer as well....hihi

But unfortunately we cant finish walking the whole garden because it was too big until it need to take 2o hours to complete the whole journey, but we were so fast also , almost finish half of the garden.....hihi.....So I was quite satisfied with this journey:)

But I don't like my dear and my colleague's comment on my dress lo....my dear said like pyjamas and Kelvin said like pregnant dress....Aiks....hate it....Does it really look like what they said????*sob sob*

OK.....photo shows now~~~~

On the way going to destination
The main gate....I like its design so much



The pond










The only couple picture:)




The huge tree


The awesome cactus
The fish & me
Got ppl take wedding photo there



The mini waterfall




Me so petite
End of the trip.....Hooray(^^)\/

No comments:

Post a Comment