2011/07/15

Haiz.....@Hooray.....


Should I be sad or happy with the IPTA application outcome????Just because it was UMS. Guess which uni , I also don't know actually but I think it was not a renowned uni in Malaysia so far because it was still quite new.....

Since I knew this result ,I should accept this with a willing heart instead of detestable mood. I do believe that all this had been pre-destined by my fate so I just follow what had been arranged with a willing heart without any blaming:) I wan to accumulate my merits from now on......What my teacher said is all ABSOLUTELY correct.No doubt!!!

So , I will tell my mum, my aunt , my friend and sure also my honoured teacher to let them know where am I going to soon....Aikz...I really feel so hesitating to leave all of them again....:( But really no choice for me~~~

Last but not least , I really really feel so hesitating to leave my dear again.....this time we need to wait for a long period to meet again.....Haiz....what a fate a.We need the faith and loyal between us to maintain this relationship:)

P/S:Yesterday night I made a Japanese cheesecake with my aunt .....it was 90% success already...satisfied and nice:) share it with my colleagues:) Nice things always need to be shared:)

No comments:

Post a Comment