2010/01/25

MISS HIM :(

I miss him so much today ~~~
My friend had mentioned it again 4 me~~~
I felt that so guilty~~~
I cant do anything 4 him right now~~~
The only things that I can do now is just keep waiting for him~~~
I always foster a hope in my life because I believe in YOU~~~
I will promise you that I wont squabble over the trivial matter ~~~
because it will hurt you~~~
I don't want!!!!!
nothing can do 4 you when I had done wrong~~~
just a deepest and heartfelt apology from me ~~~
even you start getting bored with it~~~
DEAR~~~don't haul me over the coals~~~
even you seldom do it, but I will scare of this~~~
DEAR~~~don't be fussed over me~~~
I will stray in emptiness if you wont ask 4 me again one day~~~
My eyes are misty again now~~~
I don't want~~~~When I just can hold you again...........??????

No comments:

Post a Comment