2010/01/08

1st day of tuition in 2010

Enjoying our lunch in the PETALING STREET market


Busy chit chatting before tuition start...:)

AIKZ....this is the 1st day tuition in the 1st week of schooling ...yor...so tired and lazy la.....:( but no choice....like I was compelled by others to go tuition..hihi ...anyway, I am still delight because there are many buddies together with me during tuition time....hmmm.....so fast feeling drowsy once the teacher start teaching some more the air-conditioner has posed me freeze in cold and also trembling...zzzzzzzz....finally its the time to dismiss..aikz...the toilet is full house...hate it.....!!!!!!!

Ask Jern Yuan come and pick me at lrt station and also ask him to go night market lo, but he said don't want because he don't want go too far o...ok lo ....but I also surrender because it is raining when I reach lrt there...hihi..=P...then he fetch me go Xin Ming house help Siow Ee take the muffin recipe....THANKS YOU Xin Ming...:) and also THANKS YOU Jern Yuan ...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment