2010/01/04

I WANT TO ACHIEVE A COUP

2OIO HECTIC SCHOOL LIFE HAD STARTED!!!!!!
My souvenirs Monitor still is the monitor in this year!!!

Decorating the birthday board>.<

GLEEFUL?????SIGHING????or PUZZLING????What should we feel?????
The time had elapsed so soon....today is the 1st day of schooling...aikz....I haven't prepared yet.....:(Hmm.....but we still encounter this truth ....because we are still been together although our class name had changed to UA1.....we need to continue our splendid and hilarious moment in this year.....:)
I had received 2 souvenirs from my classmates which are a cosmetic mirror and a bookmark...I will appreciate them...thanks for my friends!!!!!!!!
We are the students of UPPER SIX now....I have to cherish many hopes in many aspects:)
Nonetheless, we need to put relentless and strenuous efforts into my study, my routine , my healthy , my routine , my relationship and many many .....
Just wish that our class can be the best in this year even there are many arduous circumstances in this year...but I believe that we sure can defeat it to gain the victory!!!!!!!!!!
By the way , I miss my dear so much day by day....today is the third day he had leave me...:(
DEAR~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment