2010/01/01

HAPPY NEW YEAR

My favourite CHOCOLATES
Isn't clear???
The brand is TOSHIBA.....

HAPPY 2OIO NEW YEAR to everyone :)
New year ...new TV and DVD player.....my aunt bought it with a reasonable price :) she was quite satisfy with it...hihi...:)
Something had touched me when I open my school bag today ......because I had discovered there are two chocolates which are my favourite inside my bags o.....all in a sudden , I knew that is my brother gave me one....these days I had went out , therefore they cant give me directly then he do like this...not surprise is touched!!!!!!!Thanks my brothers......I felt SORRY to them because didn't accompany you two during this holiday some more you two stay at home for a short period only.....Sincerely SORRY...:(
I will try to expiate my fault......:(


No comments:

Post a Comment