2010/01/29

An Aberrant day

So sad...:( this time nobody will look at my camera......

No worry....your sadness and sorrow will be like this train....will be shaded away from you ultimately...:)just smile


The sweet that I owe Kaijie


My shoes....:( actually is very white de.....

Today tuition till 4.30pm but it was raining dog and cat....AIKZ....we share the umbrella but everyone also drenched......the wind is strong and we 3 are freeze in cold and trembling....wow....my shoes already out of my recognition...just like a pair of RUBBISH shoes....nvm...I will wash it till white white this week...:)
I dunno what should write here...:(
but I don't want my friend become aberrant all of a sudden...become emotional......I DON'T WANT because I don't know how to console people, if you are gloomy and upset......I can be more gloomy and emotional than you all......I DON'T WANT!!!!!!!!!
Please SMILE not only for me and also for yourself........can??????




No comments:

Post a Comment