2010/01/09

T-Bowl Trip

IN THE CLASSROOM

So messy my table...hihi....because no people beside me!!!!!!

SEE!!!!!!!!!only me in the class in this moment!!!!!!!


THE LAVATORY THEME RESTAURANT
' T ' stands for Toilet!!!


YEAH!!!!!!!! U6A1...Smile....:)




Everyone is sitting on the toilet

Do you see SIN HOONG is taking the 'SHIT' from ahlai 's 'TOILET' bowl.???
Got tub????
The 'TOOTHBRUSH' menu
The 'BASIN 'table The shower
this toast is not nice because it is tasteless for me...:(
Aiyo...today is SATURDAY which is the school replacement day for the HARI RAYA .....damn lazy go to school but no choice also , because I told my aunt already , so I need to go to school......but I never thought that my class only got 5 peoples over 25 peoples present today....The 5 peoples are YING MEI ,SY YIEE , SUGANTHI , ME and the only 1 boy , KAH HOW......our class has the least student today...so PROUD....XD
After school ,Wern Hui and I go to Sungai Wang to meet UA1 members . We all go to T-Bowl to 'EAT SHIT' .....!!!!!! I will always remember today because SIN HOONG has deceived me for the second time.....Aikz,how stupid and naive am I ????but anyway...I wont believe her anymore :(
I Feel The Miserable Of Missing my DEAR when I Am In The Emptiness :(
My Eyes Became MISTY again.........

No comments:

Post a Comment