2009/08/06





WAD SHOULD I DO
Today i sit under the fan,suddenly feel very cold.My friends have asked me the same question for 2 times already(when do he came back?)I answer them with the same answer and also with the same mood which are hopeless,upset and apathy...because my hope for him become less and less...AIKS:(
SIOW EE always shoot me recently in the school especially some aspects!!!!(no offense),HIHI!!!!
Today I never talk to him too!!!may be there is no chance to let me to start a topic!!!!! I still remember that day we had a nice chat that we never had before!!!!!Actually I relly enjoy and relax when chatting with him,hope that the moment will pause for longer and longer~~from my utmost sincerity!!!!!!
So pity!!!My palm is progressively rough from day to day.....so sad....:(because i did many household at home,not like my friends,be a little princess at home,so envy!!!!!!!:(
Yesterday i didnt go for tuition ,so i need to go today to replace the class,but finally i cant go just because of transport problem......nvm...i still can go on this SATURDAY(7.30pm until......)....boring and tired!!!!!!!from day to day,I miss him much and much........:(
EXAM JUST AROUND THE CORNER ~~DONT PREPARE AT THE ELEVENTH HOUR~~

No comments:

Post a Comment