2009/08/15

My 1ST time BIRTHDAY celebration with my AHGOH





these are my gifts from my ahgoh
Today go JUSCO meet my AHGOH again...hihi...quite happy and excited but not panic....i felt so relax and comfortable when be with him,especially when have a funny chat with him even my Cantonese is rely so suck!!!!!!!so i mixed my Cantonese with my broken English,so paiseh!!!hihi.....
I hated tat waiter cz i totally cant hear every word he said 2 us.....he talk too fast and mumble......then i stunned there and aghast at ahgoh.....ahgoh just repeat what he had said just now 2 me....oooo...den i just know....actually what the waiter had said are all about the meal that we had order,hihi.....may be my ability of listening is so bad...:(
Surprisingly,AHGOH got bring my gifts.I wonder what is my gifts???HIHI!!!!!Thanks my ahgoh a lot o!because i like the gifts so much,some more this is the 2nd gifts that i received 4 my 18th birthday!Ahgoh said he want belanja me 2 have a "birthday" meal,there was no any sake of reject his invite,hihi!!!!!then sure go and have lunch with him at KIM GARY lo......

But i don't have appetite 2 eat,because my stomach is not very comfortable...AIKZ....cant totally enjoy this lunch...no choice lo,I also forget the name of meal already,just remember that my bowl got white rice,corn , chicken and some vegetables ,that's all now i just realise that i am an absent-minded girl!!!!but i wont forgot about this memorable day no matter how absent-minded I am!AHGOH also got tell me actually he want buy me a cake ,but end up with nothing because he scare me cant finish it!Don't know is it true or not??but i feel pleasant when listen this (frankly tell you all ,I really cant finish the cake if ahgoh had bought me)Anyway,sincerely thanks my ahgoh ....hihi...hope that he can be my ahgoh as long as he can !!!!I will appreciate what he had presented 2 me with my utmost gratefulness!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment