2009/08/13

FIRST time again!!!!Cry in the class 4 the 1st time!!!AIKZ!!!
:(I failed my PA ,MATHS subjects~i m nt feel sad with my result actually but with my classmate and teacher's reactions after they knew about my suck result!!!!!!my classmate was looked very shocked when i told him the result and my heart was getting hurt deeply finally my tears roll down my cheeks.Fortunately,my good friends and monitor pass me a tissue and comfort me but my hurt inside my heart cannot be cured~next period is PA,the teacher show my empty answer sheet 2 the whole class and commented that dunno what i had done?!?!?This time i become more sad ,my heart really freeza in cold until my tears come out again!!SUCK!!!!i acknowledge that all these are my fault, i never blame about my result but the most unforgotten things are the despise expression from the teacher and classmate.
Now i just realise that even i always said that i dun mind this test,but i reli mind actually.....:(
"The top student last time is the worst student now",what he had said is utterly correct!!i dont have any rage with you,just feel guilty and humble in front of you!!!!!
CAN I DO THE BEST IN THE NEXT EXAM ?

No comments:

Post a Comment