2009/08/16

MY 2 GOOD FRIENDS

MISS my 2 good friends very much ~~JIN VOON and KE XIN !!!!Today i go to the moral class.The main purpose i go to class today is to meet my 2 dear friends,because long time i didn't meet them since they were preparing 4 their PMR while i was engaging in my study whereby form 6 school life is extremely hectic!!!!!:(What can i do ,friends!?SORRY.my friends!please brace up my friends and fight 4 the exam,i will fully support you 2 until the end of the exam!!!!!!!!GAMBATEH!!!
There was no appropriate opportunity and time for we 3 to gather and chit chat.Last time,we only sat at MC 4 short time only then need 2 rush back 2 home even we 3 haven't finish our food!!!!AIKZ...so bad....:(haiz.....
When do we 3 can have a free time 2 share our feelings and heart?!?!?!Miss all the time that we 3 had been together b4....like during the time we baked the cake together,the moment we talked and laughed when we yamcha at Oldtown, the time we 3 sleep together on the same bed ......i miss you 2even the time had elapsed as fast as the flowing tap water....By the way,JIN VOON ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!......I will keep you 2 in my mind as long as i can !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment