2009/08/05

This morning is a drizzly morning.Today should be a cheerful and spirited day for me but i dont enjoy this day!!!I had stomachache since morning in the school....AIKZ!!!!!!:( So miserable....meanwhile,I also miss someone,but i realised that the miserable of missing someone is worse than the miserable of having stomachache....LALALA......I just wish that all of my miserable and torment woll end up as soon as possible, then my smile will also appear on my face as fast as possible.......:( VS :)
Then I felt hesitate to go for tuition because I was not in good mood too!!!!!I dont talk to one of my classmate even one word because....dunno WHY!?!?!? still holding the grudge against him since that day!!!!I wonder WHY????
Back home so early to chill myself...what can i do at home??Only can keep doing and doing homework until i fall asleep...only 2 homeworks ,I can do it until 8pm.....AIKZ.....!!!!!(keep sighing)....at night ,the same people has appeared again in my mind ~~many doubt come to my mind unitl i fall asleep....Hope that all of my dream will come true when i wake up at the next moment!!!!!
WILL U REFUSE TO BEGIN BECAUSE YOUR FEAR FOR THE END.....MAY BE I WILL

No comments:

Post a Comment